Healthy habits Healthy life
Daily Healthy Routine – Good health is the biggest reward
- Daily Healthy Routine is vital to lead a healthy life and feel good in our day-to-day life, regardless of age.
- There are many ways to take care of our health to keep in shape.
- To enjoy a better physical condition, a good image, and more energy when doing any activity.
What can be a daily healthy routine?
DRINK A CUP OF WARM WATER WITH A LEMON WEDGE AND A PIECE OF GINGER ROOT
- I usually take it early on an empty stomach while watching the sunrise, forcing myself not to think about anything in particular.
- I like those calm minutes before starting the speed of the day.
- It can also feel great after eating or before going to sleep at night to relax a bit.
KEEP A DETAILED RECORD OF YOUR EXPENSES AND INCOME
- It will be the first step to boost your finances (a lot, trust me).
- Once you get used to it, you will do it routinely, and it will not take you more than a few minutes a day.
- In the end, the essential thing in any business is the numbers. If they do not add up, you will have to find something else, so control them very well.
Daily Healthy Routine – MAKE TOMORROW’S TO-DO LIST
- There is nothing better than starting the day knowing where to focus your energy.
- Pick 2-3 essential tasks to focus on tomorrow, and add another shortlist of side tasks that you need to do too.
- If you start your day not knowing what to do, I’ll tell you what will happen.
- You’ll end up wasting minutes and minutes between one task and another to decide which one to do next.
- There is no use if you spend 20 hours a day sitting (or lying down while you sleep) and then try to solve it with 1 hour of gym.
- Our body is designed to move, and prolonged inactivity makes it bad.
- And to give you an idea of how terrible it is to spend all day sitting, in which he explains what your body does when you are in this position.
Take advantage of any occasion to add small doses of movement by doing things like these:
- If you live in a 3rd and go to the street, always use the ladder to go up and down.
- If you live in a house with two floors, every 15-20 minutes, go up and down the stairs. Put a glass of water next to the computer to visit the kitchen to refill the mirror.
- Have a barbell at your office door to stretch out or, if you can, do a pull-up from time to time.
- The objective is not to be 23 hours standing and 1 hour active but to distribute 1-2 hours of activity throughout the day.
Daily Healthy Routine – Review the Goals
- Indeed you have several challenges to achieve in your head, yes?
- Ok, please put them in writing and review them at least a couple of times a month.
- Having your goals in writing is one way to start taking charge of the matter.
- You are saying to your brain, «look, we are already underway with this that we are excited about, you see? I am very capable of taking charge.
- And reviewing them helps you segment those goals into smaller tasks that you can more easily tackle.