How to Turn off Reddit notifications?
- Turn off Reddit notifications Chrome having ads just like any other website that has to pay bills.
- To show you some relevant ads, Reddit tracks your activity.
- It does not matter if, as a user, you are logged into your Reddit account or not.
- Your training is being followed.
- The action that Reddit tracks includes, but is not limited to, tracking outbound links.
- It means the links you click on Reddit, whether they point to an Imgur gallery or an article on CNN.
- If you don’t like being tracked, you can Turn off Reddit notifications Chrome to track your activity.
Disable Reddit Tracking
- Visit this link to the Reddit personalization page and select the tracking options you want to disable.
- Once you finish making changes, click on ‘Save Options’ at the end.
- The page tells you what happens if you disable these customization options.
- The different ads you see on Reddit will become repetitive, meaning Reddit won’t bombard you with the same ad over and over again.
- It is because it knows which ones it already shows you and which ones it did not.
- If you disable your Reddit tracking, you will start to see the same advertisement repeatedly.
- The various ads you see will not be relevant.
- These will be generic ads that users on the current subreddit are likely to find useful.
- It will affect the ads you see in the right sidebar, but not the sponsored content that starts appearing at the top of r / all or any other subreddit you visit.
- It only disables Reddit’s tracking features, not third-party advertisements.
Disable notifications on mobile
- To deactivate or manage your Chrome notifications on your mobile
- Open the Google browser and click on the round button with three dots in the upper right corner.
- Doing so will open a menu where you have to click on the Settings option to access the Chrome settings.
- Once you enter the Chrome Settings section on your mobile.
- Go down to the Advanced Settings section that you have a little further down.
- Click on the Website Settings option that you have under Privacy and Accessibility.
Web Pages Elements
- You will go to a window to see the elements that the web pages you visit can access.
- On this page, click on the Notifications option, which will allow you to configure which pages access your browser’s notifications.
- Once you enter the Notifications menu, deactivate the Notifications option that you have at the top of the window if you want to deactivate them all at once.
- When deactivating it with the button you have to its right, it will display neither notifications nor be asked if you want to activate it.
- The option will be disabled.
- In this Notifications menu, you will also see a list of pages with blocked or allowed notifications.
- The websites will appear here depending on whether you have been permitted to use reports when they have asked you when entering them.
- To manage one of the listed websites’ permissions, click on it, whether it is in the list of allowed or blocked notifications.
- When you click on one of the websites that appear in any of these lists, a page profile in question will open with its address, the data stored, and the permissions it has.
- On this page, click on the Notification permission, and you will enter an option where you can activate or deactivate them to your liking.
Everything You Need to Know About Biker’s Arm
Motorcycling can be fun. It is often used as an adventurous ride where riders often don’t care much about taking…
3 Tips on How Your Teenager Can Relieve Stress
Anxiety is a feeling that can become overwhelming quickly. It can come in acute bursts but can also take up…