How to Turn off Reddit notifications?
- Turn off Reddit notifications Chrome having ads just like any other website that has to pay bills.
- To show you some relevant ads, Reddit tracks your activity.
- It does not matter if, as a user, you are logged into your Reddit account or not.
- Your training is being followed.
- The action that Reddit tracks includes, but is not limited to, tracking outbound links.
- It means the links you click on Reddit, whether they point to an Imgur gallery or an article on CNN.
- If you don’t like being tracked, you can Turn off Reddit notifications Chrome to track your activity.
Disable Reddit Tracking
- Visit this link to the Reddit personalization page and select the tracking options you want to disable.
- Once you finish making changes, click on ‘Save Options’ at the end.
- The page tells you what happens if you disable these customization options.
- The different ads you see on Reddit will become repetitive, meaning Reddit won’t bombard you with the same ad over and over again.
- It is because it knows which ones it already shows you and which ones it did not.
- If you disable your Reddit tracking, you will start to see the same advertisement repeatedly.
- The various ads you see will not be relevant.
- These will be generic ads that users on the current subreddit are likely to find useful.
- It will affect the ads you see in the right sidebar, but not the sponsored content that starts appearing at the top of r / all or any other subreddit you visit.
- It only disables Reddit’s tracking features, not third-party advertisements.
Disable notifications on mobile
- To deactivate or manage your Chrome notifications on your mobile
- Open the Google browser and click on the round button with three dots in the upper right corner.
- Doing so will open a menu where you have to click on the Settings option to access the Chrome settings.
- Once you enter the Chrome Settings section on your mobile.
- Go down to the Advanced Settings section that you have a little further down.
- Click on the Website Settings option that you have under Privacy and Accessibility.
Web Pages Elements
- You will go to a window to see the elements that the web pages you visit can access.
- On this page, click on the Notifications option, which will allow you to configure which pages access your browser’s notifications.
- Once you enter the Notifications menu, deactivate the Notifications option that you have at the top of the window if you want to deactivate them all at once.
- When deactivating it with the button you have to its right, it will display neither notifications nor be asked if you want to activate it.
- The option will be disabled.
- In this Notifications menu, you will also see a list of pages with blocked or allowed notifications.
- The websites will appear here depending on whether you have been permitted to use reports when they have asked you when entering them.
- To manage one of the listed websites’ permissions, click on it, whether it is in the list of allowed or blocked notifications.
- When you click on one of the websites that appear in any of these lists, a page profile in question will open with its address, the data stored, and the permissions it has.
- On this page, click on the Notification permission, and you will enter an option where you can activate or deactivate them to your liking.
4 Ways to Improve Health After Consuming Contaminated Water
Water is a necessity of life. It is the only substance that humans can drink and not have to worry…