Table of Contents
How to do Makeup with rules?
Makeup Rules. makeup for an ladies is more important for their party looks, functions look and more events. Meanwhile, makeup rules are more important rules than her daily routing life. Why not. this makeup make every girl, lady, much pretty. So, we the knowledge blog has found and created easy way to makeup rules for every girl who want to know more about makeup rules
- Applying makeup with makeup rules is a natural result that goes through a few essential steps. The choice of your cosmetics is also necessary for your skin and outfit.
- Applying the right makeup, and obtaining a harmonious and natural result, goes through a few essential steps.
- It is first necessary to unify your complexion, apply makeup to the eyes to highlight them, and finally, makeup rules for the mouth.
- Gestures that may seem complicated but which, with a little practice, will become natural. Here is our step-by-step advice.
Steps to Apply makeup on your skin
1. Prepare your skin
- For your skin’s health and better hold, we should apply makeup to clean, hydrated skin.
- Also, before applying your makeup:
- Cleanse your skin using a mild soap, cleansing foam, or gel, depending on your skin type.
- Moisturize your skin with the application of a day cream adapted to your skin type. The day cream is an excellent base before applying the foundation.
- Consider doing a scrub once a week to remove dead cells and smooth the skin texture.
2. Unify your complexion
- For successful natural makeup, unifying your complexion is undoubtedly the most crucial step. You can apply as desired:
- A tinted cream: it combines hydration and a healthy glow effect. It is an ideal solution for people who have little time for their daily makeup and few imperfections.
- A BB cream: a real care cream, it is suitable even for sensitive skin. It is more covering than a tinted cream and offers a natural effect.
- In powder, foam, stick, or fluid, the foundation offers better coverage and helps small camouflage imperfections.
Apply eye shadow
1. Choose the color of the eye shadow
- Eye shadows enhance your look. The choice of color we make is generally according to the iris.
- Therefore, it is advisable not to make up the eyelids with a shadow of the same color as that of the iris.
- Instead, we will apply the principle of color complementarity:
- We will therefore opt for blue eyes shades of orange, pink, copper, and gray.
- For green eyes, choose colors such as pink, mauve, and their derivatives (plum, purple, raspberry) in more or less warm tones.
- For brown eyes, no restrictions. All the colors go well with brown eyes, and therefore, conversely, brown eyeshadows go with all eye colors.
- Matte or pearly shadows are suitable for natural, daytime makeup.
- Iridescent or metallic shadows are used more for evening makeup, more sophisticated.
2. Choose the texture of the eye shadow
- There are compact powder eye shadows as well as cream texture.
- Cream eyeshadows are more comfortable to apply, mainly because they don’t require a brush. But they have a worse hold.
- Powdered eyeshadows make it easier to achieve gradients and fade and provide a better hold.
3. Apply your eye shadow
- Applying eye shadow, also known as eye shadow, may seem out of your reach, but with a few simple guidelines and a little practice, you can quickly achieve an excellent result.
- When starting, I recommend you to stick to two colors.
- Better to opt for small palettes that have two or three eyeshadows. You can be sure that the colors match.
- Apply with a flat brush the lightest color from the palette (often white, beige, or very pale pink) all over the upper eyelid and just below the eyebrows.
- Apply a darker color to the eye’s outer corner by merely resting the brush on the mobile eyelid.
- To avoid having the impression of a drooping gaze, look no further than the outer lash line.
- Gradually and gently blend the dark color with the brush, stretching the eyeshadow towards the inside of the eye.
- Avoid going beyond the middle of the eyelid.
Apply your mascara
- Applying the right makeup also involves the essential step of mascara.
- We apply it to the eyelashes to strengthen or modify their color.
- Depending on the mascara’s texture and the brush’s shape, it can lengthen the eyelashes, curl them, give them volume.
- But whatever the type of mascara, for a natural result, there is only one way to apply it:
- Place the brush under the lashes, at the base, and stretch towards the tip.
- Repeat the movement so that all of the lashes we cover with mascara.
- To separate the lashes nicely and avoid mascara clumps, you can perform a zigzag motion from the base of our lashes to the tips.
- To enlarge the look, you can also apply mascara in the same way on the lower lashes.
Make up your lips
- Start by choosing your lipstick. Mouth makeup then takes place in 3 steps:
- Prepare your lips: as with the rest of the face, we should prepare it for makeup.
- Therefore, for better hold of the lipstick, it is advisable to apply a layer of lip balm.
- Apply it just after your day cream so that it has time to penetrate.
- Outline the lips: to prevent the lipstick from spinning during the day, it is advisable to outline the lips using a lip pencil of the same shade as that of the lipstick.
- Apply lipstick: for a more precise application and avoid overflowing, I recommend using a brush.
- But even if you use the lipstick stick directly, apply it starting with the upper lip, from the middle outwards, and then to the lower lip.
The 10 Basic Successful Makeup Rules
- For an impeccable result and a longer-lasting makeup, specific rules we must respect.
- Poorly traced eyeliner, too dark foundation, or improperly applied lipstick can completely mess up your makeup.
- Here are the rules that will help you succeed with your makeup at every opportunity.
- Take the time to thoroughly cleanse and moisturize your skin before applying makeup for luminous, fresh skin all day long.
- Adequate hydration allows your makeup to last long and protects the epidermis from external aggressions.
- In this way, to preserve the radiance and youthfulness of your skin.
2. Choose the right products
- It is significant to read the labels carefully before purchasing each product because we must adapt it to your skin type (oily, dry, combination, or mature).
- The color of the foundation must match our skin tone. Try the foundation on the forehead or cheek, not the back of the hand.
3. Use the right tools
- It is better to apply the foundation with a brush than with your fingers.
- To apply the foundation, use the material on the forehead, the nose’s wings, and the chin.
- We then use a brush to unify the material and bring a natural look. For a zero-defect result, use a sponge.
4. Apply makeup in a specific order
- Work on your complexion before moving on to eye makeup;
- apply the concealer after eye makeup to remove eye shadow residue that has fallen on the face;
- Put in a light powder to areas that tend to shine to absorb excess sebum (the T zone);
- apply blush on the cheeks for a healthy glow;
- then finally move on to lip makeup.
5. Make up your eyebrows
- The well-traced eyebrows open up the eyes and add personality.
- If you have sparse eyebrows, apply a little material using a pencil, gel, or powder.
- Choose a pencil whose color is similar to that of your eyebrows.
- It is essential to brush the eyebrows outwards before applying makeup.
6. Take care of the lips
- Always moisturize and plump your lips well before applying lipstick.
- A scrub is necessary beforehand to remove dead skin—quick homemade recipe: a mixture of sugar, honey, and olive oil.
- After the exfoliation must moisturize the lips to make them supple and soft.
- For a long hold, outline your mouth with a pencil of the same color as your lipstick.
- Then apply lipstick or gloss starting from the middle and then towards the ends.
7. Have a light hand
- For elegant and appropriate makeup, use as little product as possible.
- Regarding creams and foundation, use only two hazelnuts at most of the product.
- Avoid passing the mascara brush too often not to weigh down the lashes and have a bundling effect
- On the blush and illuminator side, lightly brush the cheeks and cheekbones with the appropriate brush for a healthy glow.
8. Choose the colors well
- When it comes to eye shadow, choose tones that flatter your skin tone. The eyeshadows that go with all skin types are brown, pink and beige.
- As for blue and green eyeshadows, we should avoid to make up eyes of the same shade. Finally, the flashy colors are suitable for the youngest as well as for exceptional outings.
- If you go for dark eyes, you will favor a nude mouth.
- On the other hand, for slightly painted eyes, we will bet on red lipstick.
9. Blend the products well
- If there is one rule that must remember, it is this: blend the product until we erase demarcation.
- Whether it is the foundation or the eyeshadows, take the time to work the material well for a zero-defect result.
10. Illuminate your eyes
- The highlighter is the final touch to bring radiance to your complexion.
Apply the highlighter:
- on the cheekbones
- on the tip of the nose
- in the center of the forehead
- in the inner corner of the eyes
- on the brow bone
- on the cupid’s bow (the small v above the lips)
- in the center of the chin.
Also You can find more helpful resources at theuniversalbeauty