Table of Contents
Three marked Saturday Night Makeup for a night out
- If you are going out to a party then you want Saturday Night Makeup to be the real protagonists of ‘beauty look’.
- I bet on one of these options inspired by ‘celebrities’ that we have selected for you.
- Giving your eyes intensity and volume is practically essential to shine at a time of the day.
- You can also saturate your eyes with dark and intense colors without being out of place if you want nobody to stop looking at your makeup.
- I bet on one of these three options inspired by celebrities that we have selected for you.
Eye makeup for night looks
- In the first place, we find the Jasmine Sanders model’s option, smoky eyes in gray and black tones with metallic touches, a trend that is more fashionable than ever.
- To achieve this, apply, first, a primer so that your shadows are fixed and last intact all night.
- Then choose a more neutral shade and apply the first coat on the eyelid.
Do you have it?
- Use black shadow at the outer end of the eye and stretch it up. The future is up to you depending on how marked your eyes want.
- Then put a touch of silver shadow in the tear duct area and take it to the middle, do not forget to blend the different tones well to avoid cuts.
- Finally, with a more delicate brush, draw a black line on the lower eyelid.
- Now is the time to use the eyeliner, line your eyes with a fine line and enlarge it slightly on the outside.
- In this case, it is not necessary to recharge it with a cat eyes finish.
- Then paint both lines of water to give depth to your look and choose, for the occasion, some false eyelashes so you will be ready to eat the night.
Face and Eye Makeup
- If you prefer something faster and more comfortable, stay with the model Hailey Baldwin’s option, a cat eyes finish made with shadows instead of eyeliner.
- In this case, you can combine it with a bronze shadow to give a touch of light to your eyes, a product that you will have to apply first to avoid staining the line later.
- Once we do this, draw with a pencil a thick cable that goes to the outer end of the eye, and do not also forget to paint the upper waterline to give your eyes more depth.
- Then take a brush and draw a thin line on the mobile eyelid with black shadow, lengthening it upwards at the outer end.
- You must mark the end of your eyebrow as a reference point.
- Once the path is establishing, apply shadow, also on the upper eyelid line, and put them together.
- Finally, place several coats of mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.
Steps for saturday night makeup
- As the look will be the highlight of this makeup, we will opt for groomed skin but no mask effect.
- Although it is a night look, excesses can play a trick on you.
- Therefore, prepare your skin with a very light and fresh foundation such as Infaillible 24H Fresh Wear, a renewed formula that ensures full coverage without touch-ups.
- Apply it with a special brush or with your fingers, making sure it is even. Remember: always start from the center towards the ends.
Also You can find more helpful resources at TechiesGuardian