How to whiten underarms in 1 week?
- When planning proper skincare, How to whiten underarms in 1 week, you should also take into account the area of your armpits.
- The part of our body tends to take on a darker hue due to carelessness.
- It also gets dark due to deodorant with an incompatible Ph or due to incorrect hair removal.
- The first thing you can do is take the time to wash each of the new clothes you buy correctly.
- You can also pay attention to the type of fabrics to avoid sweat and skin irritation.
Tips to whiten underarms
- To purify them, you can use activated charcoal, which removes the impurities and toxins accumulated in the pores and cause acne.
- You can apply it with a tablespoon of honey, leaving it to act for 10 minutes to remove it with a wash with water.
- Do it every 15 days because if you do it more frequently, you can irritate the area.
Why do the underarms darken?
- Darkening of the skin in the armpits can cause improper cleaning of excess sweat, the accumulation of dead cells, and the use of chemicals.
- It can also appear due to shaving or waxing and other products.
Other related factors are:
- Direct sun exposure
- Hormonal problems
- Lack of hydration and dryness
- Friction with very tight clothing
- Family background
How to whiten the underarms with baking soda?
- Pour one and a half tablespoon of baking soda into a container, then add one lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients until paste forms.
- Let the paste rest for 10 minutes and apply to the black spots of the armpit.
- Let the paste sit in your armpit for 30 minutes and wash it off with warm water. Repeat the treatment every day until the armpits are clear.
- After this treatment, you should avoid deodorants that contain alcohol.
- And if you have sensitive skin, lower the amount of lemon juice.
- To combat the odor, you can use milk of magnesia, which also serves to absorb moisture.
- Put some in your armpit for 20 minutes and wash it off with water.
- You can also use alternatives like coconut oil and baking soda deodorant.
- Finally, always clean them beforehand with micellar water, which is ideal for regulating the pH and cleansing the skin.
How to Lighten the underarm with coconut oil?
- Coconut oil removes the dead cells that create a spot in the armpits.
- Rub the oil gently on the armpit and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Finally, wash off with lukewarm water.
- The treatment can be in 7 days a week, twice a day (morning and night).
How to whiten the Underarms with orange peel?
- First, by drying the orange peel in the sun and dry, grind it into a fine powder.
- Soak the powder with a little milk and apply it to the underarm spots. Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- This treatment can be done at night four times a week.
How to lighten the underarm with a potato?
- Get the white potato and cut it into slices, rub the pieces in the armpits for 3 minutes.
- Let it act for 30 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
- The treatment can be two times a week.
Also You can find more helpful resources at theknowledgeblog
Dharmesh Yelande Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Biography, Income, Career
Dharmesh Yelande net worth will be $ 5 million in 2022. he is an Indian dancer, actress, and choreographer known…