Table of Contents
What are Essential hair products?
- No matter how good Essential hair products are, the results will not be good if it is applied or distributed incorrectly taking proper care.
- Usually, the shampoos are applied, and then the product is massaged into the hair and scalp.
- It distributes the product evenly while stimulating the scalp and opening the cuticles on the hair’s surface, allowing for more effective cleansing.
- An important aspect of massage is to relax the client, creating an atmosphere of well-being and trust within a competitive environment.
- The application of a conditioner or treatment will vary.
- Conditioners that work on the surface need an even distribution from the hair base to the tip.
- The combined types of hair, which are usually greasy at the base and dry at the ends, may require a spot oil treatment to moisturize the hair’s ends.
Guidelines to Essential hair products
Follow the General Guidelines to get the most out of your Hair Care Products:
- Wet hair loses up to 20% of its natural elasticity; for this reason, damp hair is vulnerable to too vigorous washing and drying.
- Wash your hair as you need it, once a day if necessary
- Use the hand shower to wet and rinse hair.
- Do not wash it with bathwater, as soaps and detergents designed for the body are not suitable for the hair.
- Use the recommended shampoo according to your hair type.
- Apply the shampoo by placing a small amount on your hands, rubbing them between them, and applying it evenly to the hair.
- Gently massage the shampoo to hair and scalp using a circular motion to prevent hair tangling.
Rinse well with lukewarm water
- Daily regimen: apply the product only once.
- Weekly regimen: apply the product, rinse, then repeat to intensify the cleaning effect.
- Using a general conditioner helps smooth the hair’s cuticles and counteracts the excessive negative charge of the hair, leaving it looking good.
- After washing hair, remove excess moisture
- Apply the recommended conditioner to the hair, not the scalp, distributing the product from the contour line to the nape of the neck.
- Leave up to 60 seconds to allow the product to act.
- Most conditioners are designed to work within 30-60 seconds; always read the instructions or inquire about your product.
- Rinse well. Remove excess moisture from hair, do not rub to dry.
- Continue with hair styling.
Application of the Treatment to the Scalp
- Part the hair lengthwise using a fine comb
- Work from the center out about 2 cm at a time
- Apply the product directly to the scalp.
- Gently massage the scalp, making circular movements.
- Leave on for the recommended time, apply heat if necessary.
- Rinse or leave the product (you should always read the product instructions).
- Pre-wash hair with the recommended product
- Distribute treatment evenly over hair
- Long hair: Apply to the middle and ends of the hair; avoid the scalp.
- Short hair: Apply the recommended treatment where necessary.
- Leave on for the recommended time, apply heat if necessary
- Rinse or leave the product (you should always read the product instructions)
Also You can find more helpful resources at thebusinessguardians