Table of Contents
What are the Best Games of 2017?
- Specifically, what we have to do today is leave you here our list of the Best Games of 2017.
- Now I suppose that I should explain to you how we have made it, what criteria we have followed.
- The number of hours we have put in to reach the final result (there have been many), and others, but I will not do it.
- The reason is that we have made this list of Best Games of 2017 however we want.
1. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Study: Machine Games
- Company: Bethesda
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- The people of Machine Games know what they are doing, demonstrating in ‘Wolfenstein II.
- And also, the New Colossus, the new installment of their FPS massacre Nazis at full speed.
- The previous two installments were beautiful, and this sequel once again offers us a good helping of crazy old-school action wrapped in a gripping story.
2. Night in the Woods
- Studio: Infinite Fall
- Company: Infinite Fall
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One
- We were saying about ‘Night in the Woods’ that it is the best story told in a video game.
- It is Mae’s story, an anthropomorphic cat who has just left university to return to her hometown.
- In addition to meeting all the friends she left behind and who did not have the same opportunities as her, there is a very different scenario from that I remembered.
- And let’s not even talk about its captivating graphic section—a jewel.
3. Divinity: Original Sin II
- Studio: Larian Studios
- Company: Larian Studios
- Platforms: PC
- During 2017 we have received a good number of exciting RPGs, and without a doubt, ‘Divinity: Original Sin II’ is among the best.
- Nothing better has likely come out of the genre this year on PC, which is no small feat.
- A classic mechanics title makes something clear that we already sensed: Larian Studios is coming strong, very strong.
- Studio: Studio MDHR
- Company: Studio MDHR
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- With a few years of development behind and pull it off trouble, Studio MDHR has not surrendered and made us enjoy ‘Cuphead’ of one of the best artistic games we’ve played this year.
- Without a doubt, we could not have chosen a better one to start our top 10.
- An action title has taken us ideally to the 30s with those designs so characteristic of that time’s drawings.
5. Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Studio: Ninja Theory
- Company: Ninja Theory
- Platforms: PC, PlayStation 4
- And suppose the work of Studio MDHR is worthy of admiration.
- In that case, Ninja Theory has done with ‘Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice’ is worth framing.
- Creating a spectacular action puzzle game in which the plot is simply the best that it has seen this 2017.
- It is not surprising that the actress who plays its protagonist, Melina Juergens, won the award for best acting at the Game Awards—much deserved.
- In addition, you can read more helpful resources at divinebeautytips
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Studio: Guerrilla Games
- Company: Sony
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
- It was one of the first games of the year.
- We see that ‘ Horizon: Zero Dawn ‘ has enough ballots to be among the best of the best.
- It is presenting us with an adventure set in a post-apocalyptic open world that quickly catches you from start to finish for its setting, its plot, or simply for its playability in general with those exciting battles against the machines.
- Without a doubt, it is the great masterpiece of Guerrilla Games.