Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher 3, Wild Hunt, one of the most amazing and anticipated games, with which we take a look at what it means.
- Players around the world are in luck because today is the day that the new generation kicks off.
- Yes, I know that PS4 and Xbox One have already had a good season between us and have shown, for better and for worse, what the jump to the current generation of consoles means.
- After not a few delays, The Witcher 3 arrives on PC, PS4, and Xbox One to try to demonstrate that abandoning our old consoles (or buying new graphics) now does make all the sense in the world.
- It is the first compelling game at our fingertips, and to prove it, here are 17 reasons why you should already be playing it.
Graphics not exempt from controversy
- The industry always paints things much better for us than they end up being, and The Witcher 3 has been no exception.
- Since their first videos, some lighting is losing along the way.
- The photographic filter gave a little more cohesion to its colors and the cloud of details.
- However, the downgrade does not prevent you from seeing the forest because, despite the changes, we are still before a visual marvel that on PC will kill more than one with joy.
- It is useless to have some graphics that show the way to the new generation if you do not do it hand in hand with an artistic design that goes hand in hand.
- Luckily, Geralt of Rivia’s adventure has enough beautiful settings so that strolling through its meadows, getting lost in the alleys of its walled cities.
- And exploring among abandoned buildings is an experience just as recommendable as the main game.
Take out the map; you will need
- None of this would be possible if we faced a closed scenario as it happened in the previous adventures.
- Still, here we have an open world that will allow us to explore lakes, forests, and mountains despite not dispensing with loads between some of its areas.
- In search of that mission-laden Carcassone that hides behind them, 20% bigger than Skyrim is no small feat.
Witcher 3 Cab!
- Having to travel such a universe in the San Fernando car could end up getting us out of our minds sooner rather than later.
- In addition to being able to do it on the back of our steed or crossing lakes and seas by boat.
- We will also have the possibility of jumping from a boat.
- Area to another on the map using fast trips as long as we have unlocked the necessary point of interest
No more chasing chickens
- Going through those extensions of land in search of work will be essential for our character.
- And that is that Geralt will have to earn the beans with something more than breaking vases or putting chickens in pen.
- Luckily the variety of his missions (which will also have moments of “go find the goat that loses in the mountains “) will help us make that task of surviving as a mercenary much more bearable.
- In addition, you can read more helpful resources at fashionbeautypalace
Earn your salary
- The beginning of The Witcher 3 will be hard because Geralt is not the Bank of Spain.
- To start growing, we will need experience and a pocket rich enough to get everything.
- We need to be as comfortable as possible next time that we face a new mission or commission of locals and kings.
What Makes For a Good Analytics Professional?
Programming is a field of work that is integral to the IT sector. The programmers with impeccable programming skills are…
Create a Smart Home System and Save Money With These 5 Devices
A smart home is a system of sensors and devices that make everyday life easier. You can use them to…