Gym equipment: bars, dumbbells, and discs
Gym equipment it is possible to have your Gym equipment: barbell, dumbbell, and plate kit because several places sell them cheaply.
- These devices are essential to work strength and build muscle. So they cannot be absent at home to complete their routines.
- For this reason, this is the gym equipment that we propose:
- A 175 cm bar measuring 8.7 kilograms and 2.8 cm in diameter
- Two dumbbells of 2 or 5 kilograms
- Four 5 kg cast-iron discs
- Eight 2 kilogram discs
- Four 1-kilogram cast iron
- Six blockers for the discs
Best Gym equipment
1. Fit-ball for your gym at home
- Although they are large, fitness balls are handy for their versatility and ease of use.
- With them, you can work your abs, strengthen your core, glutes and develop muscles.
- There are fireballs of various sizes ranging from 55 centimeters in diameter to 85 centimeters.
- To know your ideal size, you must base yourself on your height.
- So the taller you are, the bigger the fitness ball will have to be.
2. Pull-up bars: ideal gym apparatus
- This type of gym equipment is used in gyms to work the upper body with bodyweight.
- You can find chin-up bars at a reasonable price, and the best thing is that they take up little space.
- The most important thing is to know how to position it properly so that it is secured and does not suffer falls.
- We can attach some bars to the doors due to their small and ergonomic design.
- With them, you will work the upper and lower part of the body effectively.
- Typically, its dimensions are 98 x 45cm wide and 6 x 27cm high. Also, it has four types of grip and supports 110 kg.
3. Elastic resistance bands
- Training with elastic bands is something that we do for a long time in gym.
- They are an ideal fitness supplement to strengthen all the muscles of the body and activate their resistance.
- Also, they are a very cheap accessory that can be used in various ways, as it helps you do strength exercises without weight.
- Likewise, it allows you to work your body at different intensities and enables you to tone your muscles.
Gym equipment: Steps to follow
- The wooden step or step is a sports tool in the form of a platform that you can place at different heights.
- It is used in many gyms in group aerobics classes especially, but it has more uses and functions.
- With this gym equipment, you can do cardio work while toning your legs, hips, and buttocks.
- In truth, exercising with a step is like climbing stairs.
- Also, you can use it to do squats, exercises on the floor or mix it with dumbbells or plates.
Gym equipment – Spinning bikes
- If you are looking to do adequate and complete cardio, an exercise bike will help you.
- It should be adjusted so that you exercise at ease but allow you to vary the strength.
- Specific models have consoles for scheduling a workout.
- Also, they can provide you with information about exercise.
- So if you decide to have one, find an excellent space to put it and a mat to protect the floor.
Gym equipment – Weight bench
- One of the gym equipment that can be an excellent complement to your home gym is the weight bench.
- Even if your space and budget are a bit limited, you can do without it.
- The weight bench helps lift and work your chest.
- If you want to have one in your home gym, we recommend one with which you can take a comprehensive tour.
- It will allow you to work better and keep your body stable.
- In truth, this is an extra that you can buy to have your gym better prepared, but there are others much more fundamental to strengthen your body.
- You should keep in mind when buying gym equipment that you can use safely at home.
- If you see that you do not have enough space to install or use them properly, it is better to avoid them.
- This way, you will not suffer injuries or other damages.
- However, if everything works well, it is time to start exercising from the comfort of your home.
The Phases Of The Release Of Information Process
Transparency in the flow of medical data is critical to ensuring that patients receive high-quality care at a reasonable price….
Dog Bed: Making the Right Choice For Your Pet
Your furry little friend; or sometimes not so little companion need their privacy and some comfort for your sleep. Of…