Table of Contents
Best Sugar scrub for face acne?
- Acne is a cosmetic problem that appears due to clogg skin pores and we need Sugar scrub for face acne to be eliminated.
- This obstruction occurs due to the oxidation of the cells.
- The production of sebum and melanin, especially in the nose and chin area, blocks open pores.
- This prevents the drainage of the sebaceous gland, which becomes dirty and acquires the characteristic black color.
- One of the most common causes of its appearance is inappropriate cleansing and facial care products.
- As well as the use of makeup for prolonged periods, however, factors such as hormonal changes and diet must also be taken into account.
Guidelines and Scrubs to eliminate acne
Since many people have the same skin type, it is crucial to keep in mind that it is best to go to the dermatologist and follow their treatment.
1. Sugar and Sea salt
- After facial cleansing, sea salt is a natural exfoliator that can be used – sparingly and occasionally – to remove acne scars.
- And since it has antiseptic properties, it could be even more useful.
- According to popular wisdom, the sea salt scrub is best suited for oily, combination, or acne-prone skin.
- On the other hand, people with a more sensitive skin type or skin that is too dry or mature should avoid using it.
2. Plain Sugar
- Sugar is a slightly milder option than sea salt, and according to popular beliefs, it can also use on all skin types.
- Therefore, if we have very delicate skin, we recommend combining a little sugar with vegetable oil (coconut, almond, olive, etc.).
- Thanks to the sugar, it will be easy to remove the layer of dead cells, while thanks to the oil, it will nourish and hydrate the skin in-depth, but without making it look oily.
- Therefore, by using the scrub with oil, we can clean the blackheads while deeply nourishing the skin.
3. Sugar and Coffee grounds
- According to popular wisdom, people with oily skin can take coffee grounds.
- Mix them with a little cream (or vegetable oil, whichever you prefer) to use as a homemade scrub.
4. Sugar and Chickpea flour
- Another commonly used product used to remove acne is chickpea flour, which has a similar texture to oatmeal.
- In the popular sphere, its particles are much less harsh than those of sugar, which is why it has said to be suitable for combination skin.
5. Sugar and Oats
- Oatmeal is the most suitable homemade scrub to eliminate acne when the skin is very sensitive or delicate.
- Thanks to its mucilage content, this cereal creates a protective and moisturizing layer on the skin that protects it from any external agent.
- The oatmeal’s roughness is also relatively smooth, so we do not run the risk of irritating or reddening the skin.
6. Sugar and Tomato
- These last two natural exfoliants – tomato and pineapple – that we present do not work because of their sandy texture but rather because of their enzyme content.
- These cause a fast and effective cleansing of the skin. It would be an option for people who hardly have blackheads on their skin.
- According to popular wisdom, the tomato is the softer option of the enzyme exfoliant.
- We only have to pass a slice on our face and wait a few minutes for it to dry. Afterward, we will wash with plenty of water.
7. Sugar and Pineapple
- According to beliefs, the pineapple works similarly to the tomato. Once we place it on the skin, we should not exceed 5 minutes with the scrub on the face.
- The result will be spotless, smooth skin with less acne.
Also You can find more helpful resources at businesssworld