Movie Star Trek Beyond
- Star Trek Beyond is an American science fiction action film released in 2016, written by Simon Pegg and Doug Jung, and directed by Justin Lin.
- When the stars and filmmakers of “Star Trek Beyond” gathered in Los Angeles last month for Anton Yelchin’s funeral, they had a decision to make.
- His film, the third in the revamped series, was coming out in less than a month and promotion was imminent.
- They could go out to speak to the press in the raw weeks after the death of the beloved companion, or they could withdraw.
- “We conclude that if we avoided it, we ran the risk of not helping a movie that we should see.
- Even more so because Anton Yelchin is in it,” said Simon Pegg. So we find the strength to be there.
Star Trek Anniversary
- It’s difficult to talk about this, but if we don’t speak, it’s like trying to ignore it.
- Persevering in the face of loss is part of the message of “Star Trek,” which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year with a story of unity and hope in the federation.
- “Star Trek Beyond” was supposed to be a regular movie, though it wasn’t without a few twists behind the scenes.
- JJ Abrams, who re-launched the 2009 film with a new cast and directed the 2013 sequel.
- It was fully occupied with “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and handed over executing responsibilities to Justin Lin.
- He is the man who turned the weakened “Fast & Furious” series into an international phenomenon.
- Instead, Pegg, who plays Scotty in the movies, had to write with Doug Jung. It didn’t seem like an easy task.
- Although no big-budget film is, this compounds because the “Beyond” team had too short a window of time to work.
- By the time Pegg, Jung, and Lin started the story; it was January 2015.
- “Justin was in a situation that no director should be in – making a movie that hasn’t,” Pegg said.
- There was already a team in Vancouver waiting for directions on what to build for the set.
- “I liken it to driving a car and building the road at the same time,” Lin said.
- In front of the camera, things seemed the same. Chris Pine returned as Captain James Kirk.
- As did Karl Urban (Bones), Zoe Saldaña (Uhura), Zachary Quinto (Spock), Yelchin (Chekov), and John Cho (Sulu).
- Who reveals to be gay in the latest movie.
- There were few additions to the cast: Idris Elba as the terrifying villain Krall and Sofia Boutella as the lonely Jaylah.
- At the beginning of production is called by the actors “Hannah Solo.”
- Leonard Nimoy, the man who created Mr. Spock, died of chronic lung disease at age 83.
- Even though Quintus had officially assumed his character, Nimoy had appeared in both new films as Spock Prime, and the door had been left open for his return.
A delightful adventure despite its flaws
- The dominant feeling watching ‘Star Trek: Beyond’ is that those responsible.
- They bet everything to create a light and dynamic adventure with which it was impossible to get bored.
- The only significant toll to pay is that he does not care the slightest bit about trying to integrate new viewers.
- So one depends on being already in on character dynamics – there are some initial notes on the motivations of Kirk and Spock.
- The first consequence of this is that Lin opts for a very lively rhythm in which there is hardly room for pause once events have precipitated.
- It is vital so that one can have a good time in general lines and above the specific effects of any scene – in terms of spectacle.
- It is undoubtedly the Kirk moment on a motorcycle that looks the best. His approach to the action is not exemplary for me.
- I prefer greater clarity with more sustained shots, but it does fit with everything that proposes up to then.
‘Star Trek: Beyond’, slightly below the previous two
- Trying to take everything further in visual and emotional terms fails to take that necessary step.
- Entrusting everything to what shows about Kirk and Spock in their first minutes helps to make up.
- They partly succeed since that allows one not to disconnect from what, in general terms.
- It is a standard confrontation, but it is not enough to reach the level of the two deliveries made by Abrams.
- We will no longer be able to see Anton Yelchin’s likable Chekov again – to which we should add a more than correct Sofia Boutella.
- Yes, do not expect that reaches the level exhibited in the magnificent ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service.’
- How Pegg and Jung’s script capitalizes on it is essential to make it more than just an adventure to use and throw.
- It is negative, but it is always preferable to aspire to something more.
Dharmesh Yelande Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Biography, Income, Career
Dharmesh Yelande net worth will be $ 5 million in 2022. he is an Indian dancer, actress, and choreographer known…