What is Palm phone?
- Palm phone (which has no proper name) is a kind of large smart watch.
- It is not a mobile to use, but it synchronizes with your current mobile. It is not a smart phone.
- Also, it is a kind of accessory that, according to Palm, serves to “leave your mobile behind.”
- It’s kind of weird, and that’s why it’s interesting.
Palm phone Features and Technical Specifications
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 50.6 x 96.6 X 7.4mm – 62.5 grams
- SCREEN: 3.3-inch IPS / LCD with HD resolution (445 dpi)
- RAM: 3 GB
- PROCESSOR: Snapdragon 435
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 32 GB
- DRUMS: 800 mAh
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CHAMBERS: 12 megapixel rear; 8-megapixel front
A mobile that syncs with your smart phone
- Beyond the specifications, which can see to be low-end, we must understand this device for what it is: an accessory.
- We cannot purchase the phone separately. It is not available in a physical store.
- Because it cannot, cannot buy it outside of Verizon.
- The Palm mobile is an addition to the rate: you choose your Verizon monthly rate and add a Palm Phone for an additional 10 euros per month.
- Its interface is simple.
- Just press the only physical button you have to turn on the screen and access the applications arranged as if it were an Apple Watch.
- It has Google Play, so you can download as many as you want.
- The Palm mobile has a single touch button on the bottom frame.
- One tap will take you back, two fixtures will get you home, and three taps will open multitasking.
- It does not work by itself but has to synchronize with an Android mobile or iPhone, from which it receives the data connection, the signal, etc.
- It does this thanks to Number Share, a Verizon service that allows you to “use your mobile number on up to five connected devices.”
- In this way, you’re leading mobile acts as a host and sends calls, messages, and notifications to the rest of the devices.
Palm phone Performance
- When it comes to performance, you can expect a low-end.
- It’s 3 GB of RAM and Snapdragon 435 will be responsible, along with the 800 mAh battery, to move Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Works well for basic tasks like texting and navigating, and using Google Maps, but it may not stand out in games, sound, or photography.
- It is not a mobile designed for that, but to help you disconnect from your primary smart phone.
The “Modo Vida,” the spearhead of the Palm Phone
- This mode deactivates every one of the connections that the device has.
- At the same time, it activates the energy-saving mode while the screen is off.
- That way, the user will not receive notifications, or calls, or messages, or anything at all.
- It will only do so when you turn on the screen.
- In any case, it can permanently be configured to receive notifications from specific apps.
Palm phone Versions and Prices
- We cannot purchase the device separately.
- The only way to get hold of it is with a Verizon plan and paying either $ 10 a month or $ 349.99 at one time.
- Having a rate with Verizon is a sine qua non.
- It will be available from November of this year in a single 3 + 32 GB configuration.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at The Pink Charm.
Everything You Need to Know About Biker’s Arm
Motorcycling can be fun. It is often used as an adventurous ride where riders often don’t care much about taking…
3 Tips on How Your Teenager Can Relieve Stress
Anxiety is a feeling that can become overwhelming quickly. It can come in acute bursts but can also take up…