Table of Contents
What is Palm phone?
- Palm phone (which has no proper name) is a kind of large smart watch.
- It is not a mobile to use, but it synchronizes with your current mobile. It is not a smart phone.
- Also, it is a kind of accessory that, according to Palm, serves to “leave your mobile behind.”
- It’s kind of weird, and that’s why it’s interesting.
Palm phone Features and Technical Specifications
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 50.6 x 96.6 X 7.4mm – 62.5 grams
- SCREEN: 3.3-inch IPS / LCD with HD resolution (445 dpi)
- RAM: 3 GB
- PROCESSOR: Snapdragon 435
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 32 GB
- DRUMS: 800 mAh
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CHAMBERS: 12 megapixel rear; 8-megapixel front
A mobile that syncs with your smart phone
- Beyond the specifications, which can see to be low-end, we must understand this device for what it is: an accessory.
- We cannot purchase the phone separately. It is not available in a physical store.
- Because it cannot, cannot buy it outside of Verizon.
- The Palm mobile is an addition to the rate: you choose your Verizon monthly rate and add a Palm Phone for an additional 10 euros per month.
- Its interface is simple.
- Just press the only physical button you have to turn on the screen and access the applications arranged as if it were an Apple Watch.
- It has Google Play, so you can download as many as you want.
- The Palm mobile has a single touch button on the bottom frame.
- One tap will take you back, two fixtures will get you home, and three taps will open multitasking.
- It does not work by itself but has to synchronize with an Android mobile or iPhone, from which it receives the data connection, the signal, etc.
- It does this thanks to Number Share, a Verizon service that allows you to “use your mobile number on up to five connected devices.”
- In this way, you’re leading mobile acts as a host and sends calls, messages, and notifications to the rest of the devices.
Palm phone Performance
- When it comes to performance, you can expect a low-end.
- It’s 3 GB of RAM and Snapdragon 435 will be responsible, along with the 800 mAh battery, to move Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Works well for basic tasks like texting and navigating, and using Google Maps, but it may not stand out in games, sound, or photography.
- It is not a mobile designed for that, but to help you disconnect from your primary smart phone.
The “Modo Vida,” the spearhead of the Palm Phone
- This mode deactivates every one of the connections that the device has.
- At the same time, it activates the energy-saving mode while the screen is off.
- That way, the user will not receive notifications, or calls, or messages, or anything at all.
- It will only do so when you turn on the screen.
- In any case, it can permanently be configured to receive notifications from specific apps.
Palm phone Versions and Prices
- We cannot purchase the device separately.
- The only way to get hold of it is with a Verizon plan and paying either $ 10 a month or $ 349.99 at one time.
- Having a rate with Verizon is a sine qua non.
- It will be available from November of this year in a single 3 + 32 GB configuration.