What is Oculus Quest?
- Oculus Quest is the best viewer, quality/price that one can buy today.
- It is because of a crucial aspect, probably the most critical in this new medium that has started but has not yet taken off: its comfort.
- Oculus Quest is very, very comfortable, and that, in virtual reality, its novelty.
- We will delve into the reasons that make it so comfortable very soon; they are multiple.
- But first, it’s time to pour a jug of cold water; and is that the Oculus Quest, as good as it is (which it is), may be running a bit late.
- And that is the biggest stumbling block to recommend because, for usability and performance, it is the perfect entry for someone curious about virtual reality.
- There is an ergonomic detail that those of us who have spent a long time among trinkets capture.
- It rarely happens and defining it is not entirely straightforward.
- It is a sensation, usually tactile, when feeling a technological object that feels perfect.
- Also, it’s something that, for example, I remember fishing with the Game Cube controller.
- At first glance, these buttons looked like inexplicable gibberish, a quirk of elaborate design.
Luggage virtual reality
- Until now, it would never have crossed my mind to go on a trip with a virtual reality headset.
- Even with the Go which was even less bulky than the Oculus Quest.
- It did not cross my mind because the limitation of the experiences was much more significant.
- I have already taken the Quest on two transatlantic trips because two games have me completely hooked: the Thumper and the Super Red Hot VR.
- I had already played the second one outside of VR, and it is a small masterpiece.
- The first, which can also play on the monitor, is one of those experiences that give virtual reality its reason for being.
- I define portability by the effort it takes to pass a piece of the junk through the airport tray.
- Taking a Switch is to open the protective case, place it on the tray and repeat the operation in reverse.
- Taking the Quest with you, for backpackers like me, is reduced to three steps.
- Open backpack, leave helmet and two controls on the tray, collect and store.
- It takes the same or less than putting the Switchback in its case.
- Where VR is now is summed up in one word: scan lines.
- These lines fillet the image and that the regulars of the arcade of the 90s sucked on each monitor.
- The first time I played virtual reality, I smiled at that visual detail that I have not yet seen completely removed (although it is true that I have not tried all the high-end visors) in any helmet.
- It was a return to the past, to the previous one to that pristine look that the Full-HD and 4K era brought us, by the mere fact that we are looking closely at a screen.
- Quest, of course, is in this same stadium.
- It has this effect that reminds us that the image in front of us is synthetic.
- To me, and this is purely personal, it is an effect that I like more than others, such as pixel smoothing or raw pixels.
Dharmesh Yelande Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Biography, Income, Career
Dharmesh Yelande net worth will be $ 5 million in 2022. he is an Indian dancer, actress, and choreographer known…