Moto G7 Technical Specifications
- MOTO G7 PLUS SCREEN: 6.2 inches IPS (19: 9)
- RESOLUTION: 2,270 x 1,080 pixels
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 157 x 75.3 x 8 mm 172 grams
- PROCESSOR: Snapdragon 632
- GRAPH: Adreno 509 RAM 4GB
- STORAGE: 64 GB (expandable up to 512 GB by microSD)
- REAR CAMERA Dual: 12 megapixels (f / 1.8) with PDAF + 5 megapixels
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 12 megapixels
- DRUMS: 3,000 mAh + TurboPower fast charge
- SOFTWARE: Android 9 Pie
- CONNECTIVITY: Wi-Fi ac, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GLONASS, GPS
- OTHERS: FM radio, fingerprint reader, NFC (depending on markets), USB-C
- PRICE: 249 euros
Design: the notch comes to the Moto G family
- With the light reflecting directly, the back of the terminal is a mirror, at least in the black model, which is the one we have had to analyze.
- The bad part of the glass, as always, is that the fingerprints are marking with astonishing ease.
- There is also the issue of the fragility of the material.
- However, the brand includes a transparent silicone case in the box that, in addition to protecting.
- It helps minimize Motorola mobiles’ common problem. That is that the camera stands out quite a bit.
- The round camera module has become a hallmark of the firm’s mobile phones.
- A positive point because it reinforces the idea of continuity in their designs, but harmful as it constantly protrudes from the chassis.
- It is not the most exaggerated case, but when placing the Moto G7 on the table, the camera is the first thing you touch.
- At least, since he’s centered, he doesn’t ‘dance’ a lot.
Screen: bigger still
- It has become clear that the screen is the absolute protagonist of the front, but we also have to talk about the experience it offers.
- The Moto G range has been increasing the diagonal for several generations.
- And also, the Moto G7 is positioned as the widest of all with a 6.2-inch panel.
Audio: fair quality, volume to spare
- Sound is the other pillar of the multimedia experience, and here the Moto G7 delivers, although it doesn’t shine especially.
- It has a single speaker and locates at the bottom, so the sound does not work directly from the front.
- But when holding it, if we want it to reach us better, we must use our hand to redirect it.
- The good thing about the speaker is that the volume is very high, and if we want to use it as a makeshift speaker, it offers plenty of power.
- Of course, the quality is not the best, especially at higher volumes where the distortion begins to stand out too much.
Moto G7 Experience
- As a good mid-range, the Moto G7 does not get rid of the mini jack connector.
- So we can connect any pair of headphones, although, in the box, you will not find any.
- The experience improves quite a bit when wearing helmets, as usual.
- Motorola includes the Dolby Audio enhancement that defaults in both the speaker and the earpiece regarding the software.
- The Smart Audio option applies the improvement depending on whether we are listening to music or watching a movie.
- However, it can also activate manually in the way we want.
- It is not a very rich function in options, but it does notice a more enveloping effect.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Newcomputerworld.
Blockchain and Crypto Trends Shaping Online Gaming
Although blockchain technology started out with crypto-related applications, banking, logistics, agriculture, and even medicine are now just some of the…
USD Coin – USD Coin price today, USDC live marketcap, Chart, and Information
What is the USD Coin? The USD Coin (USDC) is a type of crypto currency described as “price stable.” It…