What is iPhone 12?
- The new iPhone 12 is trending in the market with setting up a higher resolution OLED screen, a renewed design that affects the daily experience, and a conservative dual camera on paper.
- Curves fit mobile terminals very well.
- They make them more pleasant and soft to the touch, but above all, they achieve greater communion between hand and phone.
- The first few days with the iPhone 12, I felt very strange.
- We have several generations of iPhones with curved edges.
- Also, the Android ecosystem also dominates by this way of looking at the design of phones.
iPhone 12 Specifications
- SCREEN OLED Retina 6.1 ” 2,532 x 1,170 pixels, Super Retina XDR, 19.5: 9 460 dpi True-tone
- PROCESSOR Apple A14 Bionic, 4th gen 5nm NPU Neural Engine
- VERSIONS 64/128/256 GB
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT 146.7mm x 71.5mm x 7.4mm 162g
- SOFTWARE iOS 14
- REAR CAMERAS
- Main: 12MP, f / 1.6, OIS, QuadLED
- Flash Secondary wide angle: 12MP, f / 2.4
- Video: 4K Dolby
- Vision, 1080p / 240fps, HDR
- FRONTAL CAMERA 12MP, f / 2.2, TOF 3D, slow-motion
- DRUMS 18W fast charging and 15W MagSafe wireless
- OTHERS WiFi 6, 5G, BT 5.0, NFC, GPS, dualSIM, eSIM, Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, face recognition, IP68 water resistance
- PRICE From 909 euros
Back to the future at the design level
- The design change has been enormous.
- The iPhone 12 presents on the market with a different idea regarding Apple’s phone’s design language in recent years.
- And this is important because it dramatically affects the user experience with it.
The bright OLED panel is one of the reasons for the iPhone 12
- The great evolutionary leap of the iPhone 12 this generation finds on the screen.
- Also, it is something that is highly appreciated if you come from an LCD panel.
- The new OLED Super Retina XDR screen raises the terminal level and differentiates it from version 11, which was limited compared to the Pro model in many more respects.
Excellent performance, “as usual”
- It sounds repetitive, but it is the reality.
- Each year’s iPhone starts with little or no doubt about its performance in raw performance and processing power.
- The new Apple A14 Bionic is primarily responsible for this.
Back to autonomy
- The iPhone 12’s low weight and thickness don’t give us much hope for a large battery capacity.
- If we add the screen so bright and the higher resolution of the panel, the result is the autonomy that lets us go a little beyond the day of intensive use.
Double camera to secure the photo
- The photographic base of the iPhone 12 is an old acquaintance.
- It is at least in the technical sheet and the cold data.
- We have before us a 12 MP dual camera system composed of a wide-angle camera (f2.4, five-element lens, and 120 degrees field of view) and the primary camera, where the large aperture f1.6 and the 7 stand out.
- Elements of your lens
- The latter camera enjoys optical image stabilization.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Techies City.
Blockchain and Crypto Trends Shaping Online Gaming
Although blockchain technology started out with crypto-related applications, banking, logistics, agriculture, and even medicine are now just some of the…
USD Coin – USD Coin price today, USDC live marketcap, Chart, and Information
What is the USD Coin? The USD Coin (USDC) is a type of crypto currency described as “price stable.” It…