What does mascara do?
- How to apply mascara, putting on your mascara with style will give you more intensity in your eyes and an impressive volume.
- The mascara is an actual product in any woman’s toiletry bag, but it is necessary to apply it generously to obtain a perfect finish.
- And you should also take into account the effect you want to achieve.
- So pay attention to the beauty tips to get the most out of your look.
How to apply the mascara?
- First of all, and before applying mascara, you must clean your eyes and face well.
- You can then add volume to your long lashes using an eyelash curler.
- With your eyes wide open, place it as close to the eyelid as possible and squeeze for 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat the operation many times with different sections of your lashes and move towards the end of the eyelid.
- Never do it after using the mascara, or you will break your lashes.
Method of applying mascara
- Now we move on to applying the mascara.
- You can make sure that it is in better condition, so as a preventive method and hygiene reasons, do not use it for more than six months.
- Check that the mascara is not very dry and remove excess product before using it.
- If you don’t want to smudge your lids when applying, place a small spoon over your eye.
- For a perfect finish, there are many tricks that you can use and that the experts advise.
Choose the correct mascara
- You can also choose to mix any two colors for a greater sense of volume.
- For example, you can also use a brown shade at the roots and a black shadow at the ends.
- When applying mascara correctly, you must look down so that the eyelid does not move.
- Never start to put it at the ends, better to do it from the roots and with upward zigzag movements.
- Another tip for putting on mascara is not to pump it, as air will get into the tube, and clumps will appear.
- Choose the mascara you want to achieve; better thin brushes with an elongated shape for a defined and natural finish.
- If you wish to have a prolonged effect, the ideal is a pyramid-type brush.
- In case you have straight eyelashes, the plan will be curved brushes to give them more volume.
Tips for applying mascara correctly
- In case you want your mascara to be still and resist crying, you should choose it waterproof.
- But to remove the remains later, you will have to use an oleic-based makeup remover.
- On the other hand, the color tone that will provide the most incredible intensity to your gaze will be black.
- However, brown, grayish, metallic, or green tones are good allies to achieve a medium intensity and a much more natural effect.
- Wipe the excess product off the brush with a bit of paper before applying mascara, or there will be lumps on your lashes.
- Do not apply a thin or single layer.
- At least you should put two layers, and better if you comb the eyelashes between layers.
- Thus, you will provide more depth to your look, although you will achieve a less natural look.
Also Read: How to apply false eyelashes – Description and Steps to apply false eyelashes
Also, You can find more helpful resources at The Who Blog.