Baking soda and Water
- As you know, for DIY Pore Strips, Baking soda is very common in kitchens that you might not know.
- You can use it for blackheads as Dr. Dane claims that baking soda helps neutralize any pH imbalances your skin may be suffering.
- It can work well as an exfoliant to remove impurities, fatty substances, and dead cells.
- To use against blackheads, mix 30 ml (2 tbsp) of baking soda and 30 ml (2 tbsp) of water to form a paste.
- Massage this paste on your face, rinse with hot water, then make sure to moisturize afterward.
- The mixture may dry out your skin, so it’s best to use it no more than twice a week.
A homemade exfoliant DIY pore strips
- Brown sugar, honey, and lemon juice are like exfoliating lotions that you can use on your blackheads present on the chin and the nose.
- Dr. Dane recommends mixing 15 ml of brown sugar, 30 ml of lemon juice, and 15 ml of honey.
- Once everything is very well mixed, apply the mixture to your face in circular motions.
- Massage for five minutes before rinsing, and using a moisturizer.
Tea tree essential oil
- Specialists assure that you can apply some tea tree oil directly to the areas affected by dots like the chin and nose.
- Tea tree essential oil is found in several products, such as soaps and creams.
- “The antibacterial, anti-infection, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric make it useful in the war against blackheads.”
- However, it is essential that regular turmeric can make the skin yellow, and that is why it is better to take kasthuri turmeric.”
- Mix 15 ml of kasthuri turmeric and 15 ml of water or coconut oil to form a fine paste.
- Then apply it on your face and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Blackheads are found on the chin and the mouth, but they can appear on the rest of your body.
- According to Whitney Bowe, a dermatologist in New York City, exfoliating the skin to get rid of dead skin cells can help.
- She recommends mixing pure coconut oil and sugar to make a homemade scrub.
Homemade Cleaning Strips
- If you’re looking to get rid of blackheads on your nose, you have probably seen cleaning strips in the store.
- You can know that you can make it at home with milk and pure honey.
- Milk contains a good amount of lactic acid, which helps remove dead skin and fat, while honey is an antibacterial, Dr. Dane tells us.
- To make DIY cleaning strips heat 15 ml of milk and 15 ml of pure organic honey in the microwave for about ten to fifteen seconds.
- Once this mixture has cooled sufficiently, we can be spreading it on your skin areas where the blackheads are and covering it with clean, soft cotton strips.
- Leave to penetrate for about fifteen minutes before delicately removing the strips.
- No, you will not drink the green tea, but instead, put it on your face!
- Dr. Dane says that green tea can help your skin produce less sebum in addition to having excellent antioxidant benefits.
- Mix 5 ml of dried green tea leaves and 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of water.
- And massage this smooth mixture on the affected areas for three to five minutes.
- Then rinse off and apply moisturizer.
- This treatment can be used about two to three times a week.
Also Read: Golden Globes Winners – List of the Most Talented Golden Globes Winners
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Just Tech Blog.