How is iPhone 6s productive?
- It seemed interesting to us to have Cool features of iPhone 6s, the model that we can consider as “basic” in this generation.
- We want to understand what Apple offers in this iteration of the phone and if the changes from what it presents practically are worth it.
- So recognizable, with an identical appearance to the model it replaces, it boasts brand new technology that can mark a before and aftermarket.
- We are not talking about evolutions in power, in the camera, or in the operating system, which was the minimum expected in an “S” model.
- We are talking about the ability of the phone to recognize how we press its screen.
- A whole path is open to study and develop in the interaction on mobile devices. Hopefully, it will be productive.
iPhone 6s Packaging
- Apple says it in its campaign, “the only thing that changes is everything.”
- And it is not that we want to say the same, it is that the reality is that: although the phone looks the same – it is the idea in a model S.
- Now it is built with another more resistant aluminum such as the 7000 series.
- The dimensions are slightly different (bigger and heavier).
- Something that can complicate the issue of inheriting accessories, for example, covers.
Excellent Cool features of iphone 6s
- 3D Touch as the most critical novelty
- 3D Touch debuts on the iPhone 6s and is here to stay – like Siri or the fingerprint sensor.
- Press hard on the screen, and for another different action will carry out.
- The system under the name of 3D Touch recognizes the pressure and thus transmits it to the system to offer us what we can interpret as a contextual addition.
1. Quick Actions
- It is something like a contextual menu of the icon that we are touching on the home screen.
- It mainly offers us direct access to the most used functionalities.
2. Peek and Pop
- Press a little – peek – and you will see a preview, which with a more excellent press – pop – we will end up opening.
- Gestures also come into play with which we will have access to the main actions to be carried out with the element.
- It works in almost all Apple applications, especially notable in Mail or the browser.
- But you can also check its usefulness in the new Instagram like aravinda
- As an alternative to double-pressing, we can now press hard on the screen’s left side.
- It can be appearing the new way – cards – to show recently opened tasks.
- 3D Touch also plays with the keyboard.
- We can move through the written text as if it were a computer trackpad by pressing on it.
- Once learned, it makes it easier to edit text, especially in paragraphs, and it becomes difficult to return to an iPhone without it.
5. Reproduction of moving images
- It is both in the new Live Photos and in the “dynamic wallpapers” of the lock screen.
Also You can find more helpful resources at themarketinginfo
Dharmesh Yelande Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Biography, Income, Career
Dharmesh Yelande net worth will be $ 5 million in 2022. he is an Indian dancer, actress, and choreographer known…