What is Concrete Genie?
- Beautiful to the core, Concrete Genie uses the PS4 motion sensor to turn us into a friendly graffiti artist who tries to save his city from the darkness with a stroke of color.
- It is a fantastic proposal that plays with puzzles and platforms to let us explore and paint walls without fear of getting a fine.
An interactive Pixar movie
- What was once the standard commercial port full of shops and family visits to alleviate the grief of any Sunday.
- Over time, has become a dark and abandoned area in which our protagonist spends his afternoons drawing in his notebook.
- Reaching the point of breaking his notebook and sending him to a lighthouse where, fortunately, his life will begin to change.
- There he meets Luna, a magical representation of one of his drawings and the guide that will lead him to save the city.
- With the help of a magic brush, this Pixar- style story with stop-motion style animations -reminiscent of Laika’s work.
- In films like Kubo or the recent Mr. Link- invites us to fight the darkness by painting the drawings that we will collect the shattered notebook of the protagonist.
- Works well with life that painted on the walls and affecting the flora that grows around them.
- It will turn a brick wall into a forest in which flowers sway with the wind and butterflies fly at their leisure.
- It is a kind of cartoon scene that will serve as a home for the geniuses that we are painting in them.
Smart, beautiful, and suitable for all audiences
- With specific areas in which to give shape and life to these companions, the idea is to take advantage of the powers of each one too.
- Puzzle by puzzle; make way for the protagonist to continue painting more and more areas.
- Painting a wall with specific motifs to satisfy one of the critters and coloring the darkness.
- So that an electric genie can activate the electricity in an area taking a winding one to the right place so that it can blow and push a box.
- Also, it is never a complex challenge, which, added to its message.
- It makes Concrete Genie a perfect game for the little ones to approach, unfortunately, joint problems such as bullying.
- The game ensures that the issues to advance minimal invite us to paint those walls with hanging light bulbs to promote.
Your unnecessary turn to action
- Perhaps because of how relaxing and aesthetically beautiful the moment was, it didn’t take long for her last stretch to choke a bit.
- At a certain point, the darkness takes control of the area, leaving everything colorless again and, to make matters worse.
- It begins to turn the geniuses that used to accompany you from wall to wall into a kind of dark monster that can move around—pleasure in three dimensions.
Concrete Genie Review
- A final stumble is not an excuse to miss Concrete Genie.
- But it is an excellent excuse to reaffirm ourselves in the lack of need to put action and shots at everything.
- Also, what for much of the game was a fantastic mix of art.
- And ’90s exploration suddenly turns into a stretch of rollerblading shooting that doesn’t quite match the spirit of the game.
- Despite this, it is one of those little wonders to give a try when you have a hole.
- And also, the last taste in the mouth is still very positive.
- Despite its details, it is still a pleasant and highly recommended adventure.
- Especially, if there are children at home and you want to enjoy it in the company.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Blog4techies.
Blockchain and Crypto Trends Shaping Online Gaming
Although blockchain technology started out with crypto-related applications, banking, logistics, agriculture, and even medicine are now just some of the…
USD Coin – USD Coin price today, USDC live marketcap, Chart, and Information
What is the USD Coin? The USD Coin (USDC) is a type of crypto currency described as “price stable.” It…