Table of Contents
Cinemark Competitive advantage
- The Cinemark offers audiovisual quality, the presence of the latest digital technology and good infrastructure.
- It has diversification of edible products, a feeling of comfort in each of its rooms, first-rate service, and a safe and entertaining environment.
- The company is International Exhibitors Congress with the award: “Best Exhibitor in America” from 1993 to date.
- Cinemark has positioned itself as one of the first options in cinema chains within the country.
- Within the market, the Cinemark Company competes strongly with the current leader in market share within the cinema sector.
- Cinemark has a 43% market share, Cinemark with 22%, and UVK 8%.
- The difference is that Cinemark does not cover international markets.
- It manages a good cost strategy neglecting the quality of the service.
- We must also take into account the difference in terms of presence within the territory.
- Cinemark has 16 cinema complexes, while Cinemark only 10.
1. Swot Matrix Cinemark
- Cinemark was the first company to create rooms, introduce child seats and love seats, confectioneries for customers’ convenience.
- And it adds new products such as liquid butter and flavored salt.
- They always focus all their efforts on providing personalized and efficient service.
- Cinemark offers the latest technology in cinematographic projections, a variety of products, and attractive promotions.
- Provides its clients the ease of finding a telephone number and its website where they can obtain information about films and schedules.
- It is a leading company and seeks to implement leather seats, a VIP decoration, and a series of improvements in the rest of its facilities.
- Firstly, satisfy our guests’ expectations fully, providing audiovisual quality, comfort, and attention.
- Secondly, in an environment of safety, respect, and care; value that we generate by attracting and motivating.
- Also, developing the best collaborators and operating effectively, efficiently, and profitably.
- Initially, the company was looking for segment A of the Peruvian market, given the location of its first establishment (Jockey Plaza Shopping Center – Lima).
- And also, evaluating the situation and given a competitive reality and positioning, the other company was acquired.
- As of 2003, they made changes in the strategy and also sought to reach sector B.
- Inaugurating its premises in the Mega Plaza Shopping Center, seeking to attract new customers’ attention, investigate recent trends, shopping behaviors, and cultures.
- And also, a new project was started in which Cinemark sought a presence in the different types of markets.
- It seeks to be recognized by the public’s preference according to the quality of its service, obtain leadership within the sector.
- And also, it creates a special bond with our clients (Loyalty of our guests).
- Finally, instill from the beginning of all our collaborators’ trajectory the concepts of Quality – Talent and Warmth.
- There are outdoor functions with inflatable screen in a rural area of Peru.
- This idea allowed the film industries to value the rural market, which caused them to open a place in the rural market.
- Due to technological advances, it was possible to implement rooms without such excessive costs.
- It is to provide the regional market with economic functions and within everyone’s reach.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Digitalfitnessworld.