The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild living and wild world
- The story of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ begins with Link waking up from a hundred-year dream.
- Disoriented and with the only help of a voice that guides him in his first steps.
- The protagonist of this story begins to be aware that evil reigns in Hyrule and that, as he already tried a hundred years ago.
- With the help of Princess Zelda and four other chosen ones, you must finish him off.
- It is the starting point of a Zelda that comes with the desire to break schemes.
- A Zelda that fans of the saga will continue to like, but that will surely raise more than one eyebrow and two among the most conservative.
- You could say it’s the least Zelda of all, as strange as that may sound.
‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ is a sandbox
- Nintendo has decided to try their luck in this area, and, for the first time in the history of Zelda.
- The freedom of action in a vast open world is total from the first minute.
- In itself, a gigantic world is a dungeon full of enigmas to be solved, and that, in turn, hides other dungeons, sanctuaries, and tests of all kinds and sizes.
- A living and wild world can be overwhelming.
- Do you remember all those videos with game play that Nintendo has been showing in recent months?
- They all took place in a single location, but a lot was going on in them.
Size of the game
- I can tell you that this first area is a kind of well-camouflaged mega tutorial that can take you a minimum of four or five hours.
- It will be here where we will experience for the first time a feeling that will not leave us throughout the game.
- That we have done many things but, at the same time, we have not seen anything.
- The game ensures that at all times, we are aware that what we have experienced is only the beginning.
- A small part of something that will continue to grow to unsuspected limits.
- ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ is a game capable of awakening that warm feeling of wonder and discovery that we carry within us.
Your world breathes life
- Climb a Mountain with the sun setting on the horizon to discover a lake in which a group of beautiful birds calmly drink.
- Observe a green plain dotted with brightly colored flowers that disappear into infinity.
- Or climb a large tree to check what you see from your glass.
How to play the game “The Legend of Zelda”?
- I have given you some small touches on the enormous world of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ can offer us.
- But it is time to go deeper into how its mechanics are rising.
- It is not all about going from one place to another, talking to the friendly people of the villages, and watching the grass grow.
- The simple act of running, climbing, or swimming has a cost determined by a resistance meter.
- Unlike the hearts that determine Link’s health level, we will not see the resistance indicator in the interface.
- Still, it will appear on Link when we carry out one of these actions, and it depletes until the character is exhausted if we do not stop before.
- When we have enemies nearby, we will expose them.
- If we are in the water, we will drown; if we are climbing a very high wall, we will fall into the void.
- Increase Link’s resistance, which is carried out by praying in certain statues scattered around the map.
- Everything has a cost: not only will we have to pay to get this improvement.
- But each time we will have to choose between increasing resistance or health.
- Of course, that choice determines how we will face the following hours of play.
Blockchain and Crypto Trends Shaping Online Gaming
Although blockchain technology started out with crypto-related applications, banking, logistics, agriculture, and even medicine are now just some of the…
USD Coin – USD Coin price today, USDC live marketcap, Chart, and Information
What is the USD Coin? The USD Coin (USDC) is a type of crypto currency described as “price stable.” It…