Who is Mark Zuckerberg?
Mark Zuckerberg is among the most recognized businessmen and famous programmer in the world.
Founding Facebook and now the owner of the instant messaging company WhatsApp and Instagram, 36 years ago, the famous American programmer and businessman was born.
The CEO of the social network that receives thousands of users every month has also created the Chan Zuckerberg initiative and Priscila Chan, with which they have used technology to help solve challenges.
Among them, the prevention and eradication of diseases and improving children’s learning experiences, and criminal justice reform.
Owner of the most used social networks globally, we tell you some unexpected facts about the founder of Facebook.
Zuckerberg Remarkable Performances
1. He almost worked for Microsoft
- Before joining the founding of Facebook, when he was a senior in high school, Mark Zukerberg co-created an application called Synapse Media Player.
- This MP3 player kept track of user’s favorite songs and created playlists based on their music.
2. He started inventing at the age of 12
- At age 12, Mark Zuckerberg created an instant messaging program called ZuckNet, so his dentist father could know when patients were arriving.
- Tastes for culture, one of his favorite books is The Aeneid, while one of his favorite TV shows is The West Wing, created by Aaron Sorkin.
- He was also a screenwriter for the film based on the creation of Facebook, The Social Network by David Fincher.
3. He is a simple person
- Although today he has a beautifully decorated house run by an artificial intelligence butler voiced by Morgan Freeman.
- In an interview with The New Yorker In 2010, he said he found all of his apartments on Craigslist classified ad website.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at thewebscience.