Table of Contents
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild living and wild world
Zelda: Breath of the Wild – The story of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ begins with Link waking up from a hundred-year dream.
Disoriented and with the only help of a voice that guides him in his first steps.
The protagonist of this story begins to be aware that evil reigns in Hyrule and that, as he already tried a hundred years ago.
Along, with the help of Princess Zelda and four other chosen ones, you must finish him off.
It is the starting point of a Zelda that comes with the desire to break schemes.
A Zelda that fans of the saga will continue to like, but that will surely raise more than one eyebrow and two among the most conservative.
You could say it’s the least Zelda of all, as strange as that may sound.
‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ is a sandbox
- Nintendo has decided to try their luck in this area, and, for the first time in the history of Zelda.
- The freedom of action in a vast open world is total from the first minute.
- In itself, a gigantic world is a dungeon full of enigmas to be solved, and that, in turn, hides other dungeons, sanctuaries, and tests of all kinds and sizes.
- A living and wild world can be overwhelming.
- Do you remember all those videos with game play that Nintendo has been showing in recent months?
- They all took place in a single location, but a lot was going on in them.
Size of the game
- I can tell you that this first area is a kind of well-camouflaged mega tutorial that can take you a minimum of four or five hours.
- It will be here where we will experience for the first time a feeling that will not leave us throughout the game.
- That we have done many things but, at the same time, we have not seen anything.
- The game ensures that at all times, we are aware that what we have experienced is only the beginning.
- A small part of something that will continue to grow to unsuspected limits.
- ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ is a game capable of awakening that warm feeling of wonder and discovery that we carry within us.
Your world breathes life
- Climb a Mountain with the sun setting on the horizon to discover a lake in which a group of beautiful birds calmly drink.
- However, observe a green plain dotted with brightly colored flowers that disappear into infinity.
- Or climb a large tree to check what you see from your glass.
How to play the game “The Legend of Zelda”?
I have given you some small touches on the enormous world of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ can offer us.
But it is time to go deeper into how its mechanics are rising.
It is not all about going from one place to another, talking to the friendly people of the villages, and watching the grass grow.
The simple act of running, climbing, or swimming has a cost determined by a resistance meter.
Unlike the hearts that determine Link’s health level, we will not see the resistance indicator in the interface.
Still, it will appear on Link when we carry out one of these actions, and it depletes until the character is exhausted.
if we do not stop before.
When we have enemies nearby, we will expose them.
If we are in the water, we will drown; if we are climbing a very high wall, we will fall into the void.
- Increase Link’s resistance, which is carried out by praying in certain statues scattered around the map.
- Everything has a cost: not only will we have to pay to get this improvement.
- But each time we will have to choose between increasing resistance or health.
- Of course, that choice determines how we will face the following hours of play.