What Is The Error [pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9]?
It is a type of error pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9 that causes the connection to the main server socket to fail.
The pii error message “Error connecting to server, socket error 10051 error number [pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9]”.
Well yes, it can be a hurdle for many clients, but believe me, it is very easy to solve.
There are different ways to fix this error pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9.
So today in this article I am going to discuss several solutions that will be helpful for those who want to fix this error to get an easy path for their emails.
Why Is This Error Happening [pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9]?
There can be many reasons for this, but most of the time it is due to a problem with the SMTP server or a mis-configuration in the software you are using.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used web-based email applications for individuals and businesses.
Therefore, this platform uses various personal data of the user, such as user ID, passwords, biometric data, etc. to ensure maximum privacy and security.
4 Methods To Sort Error [pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9]
Well, there are many ways, but we will discuss the 4 easiest and most convenient ways to solve this error problem.
However, sometimes these sets of information trigger an error when you perform a task in Outlook called pii Codes.
So you can do your job without worry.
1) Checked Out Server Requirements
- Open your Microsoft Outlook account by clicking on the Applications option.
- Then open your working file of error pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9.
- Then click on the Account Settings option.
- Then click the Email tab in your account settings window.
- Now a new window will open.
- Then select your email address or account from the list.
- Click on the More Settings option after clicking on your email account.
- After that, open the email settings on your Internet.
- Click on the outgoing server window.
- Check the first option Outgoing Server, as SMTP requires authentication.
- Now click on the OK button.
- Save your settings.
2) Remove Duplicate Accounts From Your Platform
- First, open your Outlook account.
- Click on the menu option.
- Then open account settings.
- Open the Email tab.
- Check if the list contains duplicate accounts.
- If yes, please click on one.
- Delete the duplicate account by clicking on the Delete option.
3) Programs And Various Sources Will Also Help You
- This solution method is so simple yet fundamental.
- Fixing the error pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9 can be done using various functions and programs.
- First, click on the Windows option to access Programs and Features.
- Look for Microsoft Office 365 in this list of programs and features.
- You can also choose other apps for this process.
- Now just click on the Repair button that appears at the top of the programs and features dialog
- Now follow further instructions given by the windows to continue the solution method to the end.
- Then click on the Restart option and restart your Outlook account.
4) Antivirus Software Review
- This can be done by disabling the antivirus.
- Click Start.
- Then go to settings.
- Click on the Update & Security option.
- Choose Windows Security.
- Select Virus & Threat Protection.
- Now manage the settings according to the antivirus software you have.
In this article, we discuss 4 solutions to Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9]. I think one of the techniques worked for you and the pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9 error code is now resolved. If not, please contact Microsoft support group to fix error code.
Review [pii_email_abad07d46ec9fab6bac9] Error Code Solved.