THE MILLENNIAL FALCON: THE FASTEST SHIP IN THE GALAXY
- Millennium Falcon is the fastest ship, as children, we all dream of being cowboys, astronauts, or policemen.
- The goal always has heroic implications: save the world.
- When it comes to Star Wars, when we are young, we want to be Luke Skywalker.
Still, as adults, our role model is Han Solo:
- Space pirate
- Leader of the Rebellion
- One of the most charismatic characters in the Universe created by George Lucas in 1977.
- Along with his faithful co-pilot Chewbacca, Han Solo undertakes missions ranging from the biggest and most ambitious crimes in the criminal world to destroying the Death Star.
- All this would be impossible if they did not have in their possession the fastest ship in the Galaxy: the Millennium Falcon!
THE MILLENNIAL FALCON: IT’S HISTORY
- The Millennium Falcon, being its original name, an YT-1300 492727ZED, is a Corellian model YT-1300 light cargo spacecraft.
- Considered “the fastest and most legendary ship in the Galaxy,” the Falcon was the pride of Lando Calrissian.
- After acquiring the Corellian freighter, Lando spared no expense to remodel it to suit his most extravagant tastes.
- Extensive modifications made the Millennium Falcon an ideal home for someone of style and charisma like Lando, who traveled the Galaxy in his ship with the L3-37 pilot droid.
- The promise of a considerable sum of money persuaded Lando to join Han Solo on a journey with a single mission.
- To steal coaxium fuel from the mines of the planet Kessel.
It can be a decision Lando would regret.
- Shortly after the Millennium Falcon, with Han Solo as the pilot, completed the Kessel Trail in less than 12 parsecs, Lando lost his beloved freighter to Solo in a card game.
- The Millennium Falcon later became Han Solo and Chewbacca’s flagship and base of operations for their smuggling work.
THE MILLENNIAL HAWK IN THE GALACTIC CIVIL WAR
- When Obi-Wan Kenobi hired Han Solo and Chewbacca for a trip to Alderaan, the Jedi was unaware of the Millennium Falcon’s reputation.
- Han assured him that he had found the perfect ship: the one that had completed the Kessel Route in less than 12 parsecs.
- Thus, when Luke Skywalker saw the battered freighter for the first time, convinced him that they could deceive.
- The Millennium Falcon looked like it might collapse on the first attempt to take flight.
- However, the ship escaped the Imperial troops who tracked them down on Tatooine and proved to challenge a firefight with TIE fighters patrolling the space around the Death Star.
- Han and Chewie were at the controls of the Millennium Falcon when they attacked Darth Vader and his men.
- Allowing young Luke Skywalker to make the shot that destroyed the space station.
Also Read: Fossil Gen 5 – The new smart watches with Wear OS with NFC, Speaker, and Snapdragon Wear 3100
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Businesssweb.