THE MILLENNIAL FALCON: THE FASTEST SHIP IN THE GALAXY
- Millennium Falcon is the fastest ship, as children, we all dream of being cowboys, astronauts, or policemen.
- The goal always has heroic implications: save the world.
- When it comes to Star Wars, when we are young, we want to be Luke Skywalker.
Still, as adults, our role model is Han Solo:
- Space pirate
- Leader of the Rebellion
- One of the most charismatic characters in the Universe created by George Lucas in 1977.
- Along with his faithful co-pilot Chewbacca, Han Solo undertakes missions ranging from the biggest and most ambitious crimes in the criminal world to destroying the Death Star.
- All this would be impossible if they did not have in their possession the fastest ship in the Galaxy: the Millennium Falcon!
THE MILLENNIAL FALCON: IT’S HISTORY
- The Millennium Falcon, being its original name, an YT-1300 492727ZED, is a Corellian model YT-1300 light cargo spacecraft.
- Considered “the fastest and most legendary ship in the Galaxy,” the Falcon was the pride of Lando Calrissian.
- After acquiring the Corellian freighter, Lando spared no expense to remodel it to suit his most extravagant tastes.
- Extensive modifications made the Millennium Falcon an ideal home for someone of style and charisma like Lando, who traveled the Galaxy in his ship with the L3-37 pilot droid.
- The promise of a considerable sum of money persuaded Lando to join Han Solo on a journey with a single mission.
- To steal coaxium fuel from the mines of the planet Kessel.
It can be a decision Lando would regret.
- Shortly after the Millennium Falcon, with Han Solo as the pilot, completed the Kessel Trail in less than 12 parsecs, Lando lost his beloved freighter to Solo in a card game.
- The Millennium Falcon later became Han Solo and Chewbacca’s flagship and base of operations for their smuggling work.
THE MILLENNIAL HAWK IN THE GALACTIC CIVIL WAR
- When Obi-Wan Kenobi hired Han Solo and Chewbacca for a trip to Alderaan, the Jedi was unaware of the Millennium Falcon’s reputation.
- Han assured him that he had found the perfect ship: the one that had completed the Kessel Route in less than 12 parsecs.
- Thus, when Luke Skywalker saw the battered freighter for the first time, convinced him that they could deceive.
- The Millennium Falcon looked like it might collapse on the first attempt to take flight.
- However, the ship escaped the Imperial troops who tracked them down on Tatooine and proved to challenge a firefight with TIE fighters patrolling the space around the Death Star.
- Han and Chewie were at the controls of the Millennium Falcon when they attacked Darth Vader and his men.
- Allowing young Luke Skywalker to make the shot that destroyed the space station.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Businesssweb.
Blockchain and Crypto Trends Shaping Online Gaming
Although blockchain technology started out with crypto-related applications, banking, logistics, agriculture, and even medicine are now just some of the…
USD Coin – USD Coin price today, USDC live marketcap, Chart, and Information
What is the USD Coin? The USD Coin (USDC) is a type of crypto currency described as “price stable.” It…