What is Legend of Zelda Games?
- The Legend of Zelda Games is reborn and reinvents with a new installment and he does it masterfully.
- From the glittering charm of a modest but unforgettable Link’s Awakening to the inexhaustible Hyrule of Breath of the Wild, there is more than one stretch.
- However, Link continues to stay lively to the original essence: the spirit of adventure.
- It brings us to an exciting point: after more than 20 installments, we take it for granted.
- There are limitless methods to save the kingdom of Hyrule and keep the Tri-force in balance.
- But it is leaving the saga aside from the launch order.
Is it possible to approach the fiction in the correct order?
- Well, here you have to have one or two elements ahead:
- There is an official chronology of the tale, subdivided into three timelines.
- On the other hand, it is to organize all goods and deliveries so that, gradually, an evolutionary line is established centered on the player’s experience ahead of events.
- Nintendo establishes an official timeline of the saga helps us a lot in the first case.
- However, chronological order does not correspond, by any means, to the launch of each title.
Official Timelines Elements
1. The Official Timeline: Consequences of Link’s Success or Failure
- From the beginning, Link’s adventures are much more than the story of a young hero on a rescue mission through many dangers, enemies, and dungeons.
- It is to the point where the official timelines contemplate their defeat in the face of the forces of evil.
- In essence, The Legend of Zelda presents an essential chapter within the history of the kingdom of Hyrule.
- At least in the case of the principal deliveries.
- We will see how the incarnations of those by the Triforce take on a crucial role.
- Of course, the player will always have those roles reserved: the one chosen by the Triforce of Valor.
The Legend of Zelda Official Timeline
1. The Age of Goddess and Hero Legend
- A deity would manifest in the eyes of mortals at the starting point on a chronological level.
- The saga in Skyward Sword and that would give rise to five later eras.
- The era of heaven, the period of chaos, the age of the prosperity (would establish where the kingdom of Hyrule).
- And the era of the Hero of Time, which would coincide in a period of civil war that would show to us in Ocarina of Time.
2. The Hero of Time Has Been Defeated by Ganon: The Decline of Hyrule and Farore’s Last Chosen
- Please lead us to the events in A Link to the Past and its direct continuations.
- Link’s Awakening, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, A Link Between Worlds, and Tri Force Heroes.
- Time Hero Defeats Ganon: Child Link’s Timeline, Twilight, and Legacy
- The two take place in the present and the future of Ocarina of Time. It is the story that continues in Hyrule in which the hero is still a child.
3. Time Hero Defeats Ganon: Adult Link’s Timeline of the Winds and the New World
- Two fascinating consequences: in addition to Ganon, a new hero would appear sailing the seas in search of adventure.
- It is being the starting point of the era of the incredible journey of Phantom Hourglass.
- And also, with it the discovery of a new continent and the foundation of a new Kingdom of Hyrule.
Also Read: Amazon – Description, History, Business Models, Lawsuits, and More