Where Are The Infinity Stones And What Are They Doing?
- The Infinity Stones are like the Holy Grail of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). They are stones older than the universe itself!
- And they possess virtually unlimited energy and power.
- They have been around since the Tesseract first appeared on Captain America but were officially announced in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- The Collector explained that “before the universe was born, there were six singularities.
- Those six singularities are concentrating within six Infinity Stones.
- Originally known as The Tesseract in The First Avenger (well, his first appearance was actually in Thor’s post-credits scene).
- The Space Stone has the power of inter-dimensional space travel.
- This stone that Loki used to create the portal allowed the Chitauri to attack New York City in entertainment movie The Avengers.
- At the end of the movie, the Avengers give the Tesseract to Thor, who keeps it in Odin’s treasure room.
- In Thor: Ragnarok, we see that Loki takes a suspicious eye on her, and he may have got hold of her.
- But in the Infinity War trailer, we see that it is Thanos who has her, but we do not know how he got it.
- It is the stone that Star-Lord (Peter Quill) discovers on the planet Morag at the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy.
- It gives its bearer the power to destroy an entire world as its power grows exponentially in contact with organic matter.
- At the end of Guardians, the stone is to the Nova Corps.
- However, in the trailer for Infinity, we see that Thanos already has it! But we don’t know how he got it.
- The first time we see this stone is in Loki’s scepter, which Thanos himself gave him.
- It allows Loki to control people’s minds just by touching them, and the only way they regain consciousness is with a good stroke.
- At the beginning of Age of Ultron, the Avengers recover the scepter, and Stark.
- Along with Banner, use his power to give life to Ultron, which – by the way – does not turn out well.
- The stone, energy from Thor’s hammer, and a lot of vibration give life to Vision, who wears the stone on his forehead.
- The time stone is inside the Eye of Agamotto, as we saw in Dr. Strange.
- This stone allows its wearer to manipulate time.
- At the end of the film, Strange returns the Eye of Agamotto to Kamar-Taj, but he may continue to use it in the future.
- If the MCU respects the comics’ history (and it does), the last of the Infinity Gems (in the comics) is the Soul Stone.
- In the comics, it allows its bearer to manipulate the living soul and steal their powers and abilities.
- If its potential is fully exploiting, it will enable you to gain control over all life in the universe.
- Black Panther gives some hints that this stone can result in Wakanda.
- In the prologue, we see how a meteor falls in Africa, and we can see that it is suspiciously very bright.
- In the Infinity trailer, there is a significant battle on the outskirts of Wakanda.
- So we think this reinforces the belief that the meteor was the Soul Stone.
Blockchain and Crypto Trends Shaping Online Gaming
Although blockchain technology started out with crypto-related applications, banking, logistics, agriculture, and even medicine are now just some of the…
USD Coin – USD Coin price today, USDC live marketcap, Chart, and Information
What is the USD Coin? The USD Coin (USDC) is a type of crypto currency described as “price stable.” It…