What are false eyelashes?
- How to apply false eyelashes, false eyelashes are not an accessory, they make a difference in a refreshing look, be it a party, a wedding (yours, for example), or an event a critical night.
- On the one hand, false eyelashes may be an unknown word for you.
- It can be either because you consider that you do not need them or because they do not seem comfortable to put on or wear.
- Even if you consider that your lashes are pretty enough, the false eyelash always offers a professional finish to the look that can be the perfect culmination to flawless eye makeup.
Steps to apply false eyelashes
Follow these step-by-step instructions to apply false eyelashes:
1. Remove the lashes from their packaging by hand or with tweezers
- Remove if they have lost part of their curvature when removed from the packaging.
- You can round them again by pressing lightly with your fingertips.
- If you usually use the eyelash curler to lift them, it is time to do it to fit well with the false ones you are going to place.
2. Measure lashes
- Place the false eyelashes over your natural lashes to see how they fit in size and if they need trimming.
- You can keep in mind that the short lashes go in the torn area and that the longest lashes have to coincide with the eyes’ end.
- Everything that leaves out beyond your natural lash line can trim with scissors.
3. Apply the glue over the lash strip at the beginning and end to set on the eyelid
- For this, you can hold the eyelashes with tweezers or with your fingers, as is most comfortable for you.
- Let the glue set for about 20-30 seconds to build texture.
- If you apply the eyelashes immediately after using the glue, you will see that the strip does not set and moves constantly.
Put on the false eyelashes: the moment of truth
- Attach the lash strip, adjusting first at the center and then at its ends. If it helps, you can rest the strip on your natural lashes until it is changed.
- Try to stick them as much as possible to the natural lash line because if you leave them too high, the false will become too evident.
- Also, go a few millimeters of distance from the tear duct so that the eyelash does not bother you when you open the eye.
- Once in the desired position, lift the false eyelashes with gentle movements of the fingers to open over the eye.
- Integrate the false eyelashes with your natural ones by tapping them with a stick, tweezers, or fingers.
- Then apply a little mascara over the natural ones so that they accommodate the false ones.
- And also, it is not possible to distinguish which is which.
- This way, you will get more thickness and a more professional finish.
Delineate the eyelid
- To hide the lash strip, apply the eyeliner on the lash line.
- It will also help you hide possible glue stains.
- And also, although you should know that black and transparent adhesives are marketing to avoid these types of problems.
Also Read: Family entertainment – Methods, Advantages, Priceless Moments, and Tips
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Health Blogging.