Gym equipment: bars, dumbbells, and discs
- It is possible to have your Gym equipment: barbell, dumbbell, and plate kit because several places sell them cheaply.
- These devices are essential to work strength and build muscle. So they cannot be absent at home to complete their routines.
- For this reason, this is the gym equipment that we propose:
- A 175 cm bar measuring 8.7 kilograms and 2.8 cm in diameter
- Two dumbbells of 2 or 5 kilograms
- Four 5 kg cast-iron discs
- Eight 2 kilogram discs
- Four 1-kilogram cast iron
- Six blockers for the discs
Best Gym equipments
1. Fit-ball for your gym at home
- Although they are large, fitness balls are handy for their versatility and ease of use.
- With them, you can work your abs, strengthen your core, glutes and develop muscles.
- There are fireballs of various sizes ranging from 55 centimeters in diameter to 85 centimeters.
- To know your ideal size, you must base yourself on your height.
- So the taller you are, the bigger the fitness ball will have to be.
2. Pull-up bars: ideal gym apparatus
- This type of gym equipment is used in gyms to work the upper body with bodyweight.
- You can find chin-up bars at a reasonable price, and the best thing is that they take up little space.
- The most important thing is to know how to position it properly so that it is secured and does not suffer falls.
- We can attach some bars to the doors due to their small and ergonomic design.
- With them, you will work the upper and lower part of the body effectively.
- Typically, its dimensions are 98 x 45cm wide and 6 x 27cm high. Also, it has four types of grip and supports 110 kg.
3. Elastic resistance bands
- Training with elastic bands is something that we do for a long time in gym.
- They are an ideal fitness supplement to strengthen all the muscles of the body and activate their resistance.
- Also, they are a very cheap accessory that can be used in various ways, as it helps you do strength exercises without weight.
- Likewise, it allows you to work your body at different intensities and enables you to tone your muscles.
Gym equipment: Steps to follow
- The wooden step or step is a sports tool in the form of a platform that you can place at different heights.
- It is used in many gyms in group aerobics classes especially, but it has more uses and functions.
- With this gym equipment, you can do cardio work while toning your legs, hips, and buttocks.
- In truth, exercising with a step is like climbing stairs.
- Also, you can use it to do squats, exercises on the floor or mix it with dumbbells or plates.
- If you are looking to do adequate and complete cardio, an exercise bike will help you.
- It should be adjusted so that you exercise at ease but allow you to vary the strength.
- Specific models have consoles for scheduling a workout.
- Also, they can provide you with information about exercise.
- So if you decide to have one, find an excellent space to put it and a mat to protect the floor.
- One of the gym equipment that can be an excellent complement to your home gym is the weight bench.
- Even if your space and budget are a bit limited, you can do without it.
- The weight bench helps lift and work your chest.
- If you want to have one in your home gym, we recommend one with which you can take a comprehensive tour.
- It will allow you to work better and keep your body stable.
- In truth, this is an extra that you can buy to have your gym better prepared, but there are others much more fundamental to strengthen your body.
- You should keep in mind when buying gym equipment that you can use safely at home.
- If you see that you do not have enough space to install or use them properly, it is better to avoid them.
- This way, you will not suffer injuries or other damages.
- However, if everything works well, it is time to start exercising from the comfort of your home.
Also Read: Comic – Definition, Characteristics, Types, Fine Arts, and More